Emergency: 01785 715799
Posted: May 1, 2018

Planning a summer holiday.

Whether it’s in this country or in an EU country make sure you plan well in advance.

Regular booster vaccines are needed if your dog or cat is going into a kennel or cattery.

The PET travel scheme means your pet can travel with you to places like Spain or France but just like humans your dog or cat will need a PASSPORT.

DONT get caught out by booking your holiday then finding out you are too late to get a PASSPORT for your pet.

View all news